Coach Clint Uttley Says University and His Values Do Not Align on Statement on Player Charged with Assault
The McGill Redmen head coach says everyone should be given a chance at rehabilitation.
Environmental, Anti-Colonial Activists Come Together
Camp 9 has a communal library and makeshift kitchen, where three vegetarian meals a day are provided. Workshops on a range of topics related to environmental and anti-colonial activism were held including on direct action.
Le Cinéclub Screening Silent Film in a Church to Introduce a Wider Audience to Classic Movies
The identities of churches have significantly changed over the course of several years. No longer do they simply represent places of worship, but they have been appropriated and recently transformed into homes, shopping centres and now temporary movie theatres.
Well-Traveled Stingers Defender Survives Medical Scare and Racism with Hard Work and Faith
It isn’t easy to reach the professional level in soccer, with the obstacles that need to be overcome often relentless and unforgiving. Odaine Demar’s story does not break from that reality.
Centre for Gender Advocacy Paints Nails with “Don’t Rape” and “Ask First” Slogans
Armed with several bottles of nail polish and a wealth of sexual consent knowledge, the Concordia-based Centre for Gender Advocacy gave manicures at their MANicure event last Friday.
Sport is seen as a way to bring people together, enhance social skills, improve physical condition and remain active. However, a con lies within, and a major culture shock is needed to curb it.
- Academic Conference Taking Place at Concordia to Examine LGBT Rights in Canada and Abroad
- Gov't Documents Show RCMP Has Reports on Two Concordia-Related Events
- “Voluntary Departure Program” Initiated to Address Budget Compressions
- Confronting Discrimination in All Its Forms
- Editorial: Canada’s Deportation Laws Are Too Rigid
- Baseball: Making the Most of It
- Women's Hockey: Stingers Get Cook-ed Out
- Women’s Soccer: Sharing the Spoils
- An Open Letter to Concordia President Alan Shepard on Divestment from Fossil Fuels
- Where Are the Mackay Bike Racks?
- AIESEC Concordia, Leaders Beyond Tomorrow