CBC Hackathon-Winning Community App May Change The Way News Is Shared In The Future.
Julian McKenzie, Vince Morello and Tristan d’Amours give their predictions for the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs, discuss recent job vacancies in the NHL, and grade each of the Concordia Stingers teams.
Our Male-Dominated Culture Has A Beef With Sexual Consent
The problem of sex and consent lies not only in the 460,000 sexual assaults— according to a study made by Statistics Canada in 2004—reported in the country in a given year. It also lies in the attempted rapes, in the fear of saying “no” to sex, in the problem of the “come on baby, we’ve done it before,” and in the silenced victims.
Students Denounce Austerity, Admin Salaries and “Corporate Interests” at Concordia
Protesters blockaded Concordia’s Guy-Metro Building and occupied the eighth floor where President Alan Shepard’s office is located earlier this afternoon.
Concordia’s Athletics Program Teams Up with SARC
During orientation last fall, the Stingers football team attended a presentation by Jennifer Drummond, the coordinator of Concordia’s Sexual Assault Resource Centre.
Thousands Rally in Quebec City Ahead of Climate Summit
An estimated 25,000 marched for climate change action in Quebec City on Saturday in anticipation of an environmental summit between the Canadian premiers in the provincial capital this week.
- CSU to Fund Burritoville Coop
- A Swift Crackdown
- ASFA Leadership to Undergo Mandatory Sensitivity Training, Elections Fail to Meet Quorum
- A Budget for Bankers and Businessman
- Editorial: ASFA Is Plagued by Rape Culture
- Prioritize Cannabis Legalization!
- What Is Next for the GSA?
- Waiting for Consent on Consent Workshops
- Strikers Violate Concordia’s Code of Rights and Responsibilities