Weekly listings of all things Fringe in Montreal.
- Date: August 31st – December 10th – 8:00pm
- Venue: SBC Gallery
- Address: 372, rue Ste-Catherine Ouest, espace 507, Montréal, QC, H3B 1A2 Canada
- Price: PWYC
Curators Sabeth Buchmann, Ilse Lafer, and Constanze Ruhm have brought together over thirty international artists to challenge contemporary modes of art, considering rehearsal as both subject and practice.
- Date: September 21st – September 24th – 11:00am
- Venue: Art POP
- Address: 3450 Saint Urbain, Montreal, QC
- Price: FREE
Art POP, part of POP Montreal, will showcase art from local and international artists.
- Date: September 24th – September 24th – 1:00pm
- Venue: McGill University Sports Centre
- Address: 845 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal
- Price: $25 pr $75 for tax deductible corporate donation
A fundraising basketball game featuring Win Butler of Arcade Fire, and former NBA champions Matt Bonner, Luke Bonner, and Brian Scalabrine.
- Date: September 25th – September 25th – 10:00am
- Venue: Technopole Angus
- Address: 2600 William-Tremblay St. , Montreal
- Price: FREE
Join a celebration of everything that is handmade at the third edition of this artsy event.
- Date: September 26th – September 26th – 7:00pm
- Venue: Monument-National
- Address: 1182 St. Laurent Blvd , Montreal
- Price: $23.50
Iggy Pop, the musical innovator behind the The Stooges will be speaking wisdom to Montrealers in collaboration with Red Bull Music Academy.
- Date: September 27th – September 27th – 7:00pm
- Venue: Société des Arts Technologiques (SAT)
- Address: 1201 St. Laurent Blvd., Montreal
- Price: $18.25
Watch Patterns, a horror and poetic film that tells the story of a man named Walter, as he goes on a journey through his dark, repressed past.