Weekly listings of all things Fringe in Montreal.
- Date: November 30th – November 30th – 8:00pm
- Venue: La Sala Rossa
- Address: 4848 St Laurent Blvd., Montreal
- Tickets: $10 Buy Tickets
Do you still have any of your childhood or teenage writing? Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids is an open-mic evening of book reports, poetry, diary entries, letters from camp, etc. — all read out loud by adults to a room full of strangers.
- Date: December 4th – December 4th – 12:00pm
- Venue: various locations
- Address: —, —
- Tickets: FREE
Holy crap, Velo Burrito is closing!
50% off everything on their last day!
32 Beaubien Est, Montreal, Quebec H2S 1P8
- Date: December 16th – December 16th – 5:00pm
- Venue: PHI Centre
- Address: 407 St. Pierre St., Montreal
- Tickets: $15 Buy Tickets
An evening hosted by Guy Maddin, in conversation with the American producer responsible for Kids, Boys Don’t Cry, and a host of others. The evening will conclude with the screening of a medium-length film by Vachon, whose title will be revealed at the last minute.