Come to The Link Publication Society’s Annual General Assembly!
The Link Publication Society Annual General Assembly Thursday, March 22, 2018, 4 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Election of a secretary
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Reading and approval of the minutes of the 2017 AGM
5. Reading and approval of the minutes of the 2017 Special General Meeting
6. By-law amendments
7. Board of directors report for 2017-2018
8. Presentation of the 2016-2017 financial statements
9. Appointment of the auditor
10. Financial statements as of the last day of February 2018
11. Presentation of the preliminary budget 2018-2019
12. Election of the Board of Directors
13. Other business
14. End of the assembly
Election for Members-at-Large and Community Representatives
Concordia undergraduate students who are members in good standing are eligible to attend, vote at the meeting and run for a position on The Link’s board. Two (2) positions are open to members at large (paying fees) and two (2) positions are open to members of the community who have had Link staff status within the last three (3) years. candidates for the board must present a letter of intent by Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 4 p.m. to the secretary of the Board of Directors by email to email@example.com.
Election of 3 (three) Staff Representatives on The Link’s Board of Directors
Eligibility: You are a member of The Link (paying fees) and you have the staff status with four (4) or more contributions and not a masthead member of The Link. candidates must present a letter of intent by Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 4 p.m. to the Secretary of the Board of Directors by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Election of the staff representatives will be held Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 4 p.m. in The Link’s office (1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd W. Room H-649).
By commenting on this page you agree to the terms of our Comments Policy.