Annual General Meeting & Notice of Elections
Thursday, March 28, 2019, 4 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Election of a secretary
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Reading and approval of the minutes of the 2018 AGM
5. By-law amendments
6. Board of directors report for 2018-2019
7. Presentation of the 2017-2018 financial statements
8. Appointment of the auditor
9. Financial statements as of the last day of February 2019
10. Presentation of the preliminary budget 2019-2020
11. Election of the board of directors
12. Other business
13. End of the assembly
Concordia undergraduate students who are members in good standing are eligible to attend, vote at the meeting and run for the position on The Link’s board. Two (2) positions are open to MEMBERS AT LARGE (paying fees) and two (2) positions are open to MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY who have had Link staff status within the last (3) years. Candidates for the Board must present a letter of intent by Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 4 p.m. to the secretary of the Board of Directors by email to email@example.com.
By commenting on this page you agree to the terms of our Comments Policy.